top of page
ED FORESMAN: PT, DPT, OCS, TPDN
Ed Foresman is a Doctor of Physical Therapy and Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist with more than 12 years of clinical experience in outpatient orthopedics in the Denver area.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Kinesiology & Exercise Science: University of Colorado, ranked #13 in nation for best PT schools (U.S. News & World Report, 2020).
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Physical Therapy: University of Colorado
- Orthopedic Residency Program: Temple University
1. Published author of 2 scientific articles with focus on treatment interventions for musculoskeletal pain and lumbar disorders
2. Awarded prestigious Orthopedic Clinical Specialist designation, given to less than 10% of all physical therapists
3. Certified in Trigger Point Dry Needling
With his extensive clinical background and education, Ed is uniquely qualified to handle more complex pain conditions that other practitioners cannot resolve. His unique process looks at the whole body to help you recover from pain and injury, and safely return to activity and wellness.
Ed is nationally recognized as a leader in the application of Redcord, is a system of slings used in conjunction with the Neurac® Method, an active neuromuscular activation treatment approach designed to increase function and facilitate correct movement patterns.
bottom of page